The right kind of furnace is the one that runs as efficiently and as durable as possible taking the house size and furnace size into consideration. The reality is that only the right installer can guarantee any of these. An Expert Installer like NRG Heating and Air Conditioning can ensure you achieve the correct furnace installation in Simi Valley that is appropriate for your home, no matter the proportions. Our expert installers prioritize quality installation over everything.
Furnace Buying Tips for Simi Valley in 2021
To get the most out of any furnace, you have to consider the house size, the furnace efficiency, its performance, and the furnace size. All of which affect the total cost. Most homeowners believe that getting a brand name furnace will solve everything. That is incorrect. You need to put quality installation, and all of these characteristics into consideration if your furnace will function efficiently and maintain its durability for a long time.
Getting The Best Price For Your Simi Valley Furnace Installation
At NRG Heating and Air Conditioning, we help you get the best price for your furnace. This is possible by asking for a furnace specification from the different brands you love and letting them know they compete for your business. This is the best way to get competitive estimates with or without a contractor.
We will help you plan towards getting the best estimate by making adequate research on your furnace specification, then contacting your best brands while following up. Depending on the time you have. It can take from just a few days to one or two weeks.
Furnace Installation Cost Breakdown in Simi Valley
The total price range for most common furnaces (at 600 to more than 3200 square feet) starts from $1,700 to more than $6,500. The total installation cost estimate depending on furnace size and features will look like this:
- Furnace: $699 – $2499 or higher for 80% AFUE, and $999 – $3750 or higher for 90% AFUE or higher.
- Installation cost $999 – $2199+
- Other Potential costs: $400 -$1000+ (like, zoning and ductwork if required)
Here are other common costs incurred when installing a furnace
- Replacement cold air return: This is the connection between the cold-air return duct and the new furnace. It ranges from $150 – $300
- New Plenum: This is the sheet metal that connects the furnace to the ductwork. It ranges from $150-$300
- Circuit work and wiring: this is particular to new furnace installation. Where you might need to install a new circuit to the electrical mains.
- Thermostat: thermostat go from anywhere to $30 – $500. The cost price of a thermostat is dependent on the quality and its features. For similar furnaces, a new thermostat may not be needed.
- Ductwork: Ductwork is a prerequisite for new construction but for replacement, existing ductwork can only be utilized if it is in good shape and if it is compatible with the size of the furnace being installed. It can cost anywhere from $3000 – $5000
- Zoning: Zoning usually varies between $2000- $3000 or higher. Necessary for separating temperature control.