Indoor Air Quality Products
- Installed in the return or supply cavities
- Magnetic mount, no cutting involved to install
- Cleans air as it passes through the coil
- Must be replaced approximately every 2-3 years
- Installed after the air handler/blower next to the coil
- Metal mesh sheets with tiny holes in it
- As air passes through the metal sheets, molecules/pathogens stick to it and allow the UV bulb to kill/oxidize them
- Must be replaced approximately every 2 years
Call today to schedule a Free consultation!
Filter and filter cabinet:
- High-efficiency MERV filters have a very high filtration rate and allow for lots of air to pass through, giving good airflow
- Must be replaced approximately every 6-12 months
Ionic air scrubber:
- Installed in duct system right after the air handler/blower
- Sends ions into the air to attach to and neutralize molecules/pathogens in the air and then are caught by the filter
- Good for smaller systems without as much room for large filters
- Must be replaced approximately every 10 years
They go the extra mile
NRG is always prompt and very hard working. A very satisfying experience. They go the extra mile and have come to investigate a problem and have not charged us for the visit.
Very happy with installation
Very happy with installation of my 3 zone heating system. No need to heat 2nd floor while we’re only occupying first floor and guest get to control their own temp in the “guest suite”. Installers were courteous and system is fuel efficient. Job was completed on time and clean-up was accomplished to my total satisfaction.
Very happy with their work and help
do not understand the negative reviews. I was treated professionally, courteously, and with expedience. Their team and my drywall team worked together to put up a new soffett, run the lines, and then put up the plaster and paint. The job looks great and the place is cool right now. Very happy with their work and help.
NRG technicians who replaced my system were absolutely amazing. They replaced the whole thing: AC, furnace and some of the vents. The poor guys come out all dusty out of it, but left my house without a grain of dirt on the floor. They also installed an attic vent at no charge. Great guys!
Got the A/C unit installed within a week from we signed the contract. Everything went well since then. Nice job!!!
Very pleased and I am a picky person!
Al C came to my house and fixed my 40 year old heater. Not only that, he ensured that my air cond. worked before he left. If he did not do that, I would be making another service call in the summer to find that the thermostat that I bought did not work with my air. He was really professional and did a great job. He did not leave until he made sure it all worked. I was very pleased and I am a picky person!